Mahapariksha Navi Mumbai Police Bharti 2019
Mahapariksha Navi Mumbai Police Bharti 2019 : The Commissioner of Police, Navi Mumbai Department is going to recruit online recruitment process for the post of Police Constable. The number of recruiting posts is 61 vacancies. The 12th pass should be passed from 18 year to 33 year. Applicants can apply using such online application link. Applicants are also required to pay the application fee given below. The deadline for online applications is 23rd September 2019. Further details of Navi Mumbai Police Bharti 2019 application and online application link are as follows:
नवी मुंबई पोलिस विभाग नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे “पोलिस शिपाई (कॉन्स्टेबल)” पदांच्या 61 रिक्त जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवारांनी 23 सप्टेंबर 2019 पर्यंत अर्ज पाठविणे अनिवार्य आहे. सर्व जिल्ह्याचा जाहिरातीसाठी येथे क्लिक करा...
Navi Mumbai Police Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Name Of Post : Constable/Police Shipai
- Number Of Vacancies : 61 Vacancies
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location : Navi Mumbai
- Official Website :www.navimumbaipolice.gov.in
- Starting Date : 3rd September 2019
- Last Date Of Application : 23rd September 2019
Vacancy Details for Navi Mumbai Police Bharti 2019 :
- Police Constable – 61 vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for Navi Mumbai Police Constable Vacancy 2019 :
- Applicant must have passed 12th pass for the post
- The age of the candidate should be 18 years to 33 years
Application Fees for Navi Mumbai Police Recruitment 2019:
- Applicants will pay application fee of Rs. 400 /-
- Application fee for reserved category is Rs 250 /-
- For Ex-Serviceman application fee Rs. 100 /-
How to Apply for Navi Mumbai Police Recruitment 2019 :
- online application form is available for interested candidates. Click on the online link.
- 3rd September 2019 for online application available.
- Applicants need to fill the online applications form by mentioning all require detail.
- Applicant must pay the application fee carefully.
- Complete the application within the deadline to apply.
Closing Date for online applications is 23rd September 2019