Mahapariksha.gov.in – ZP Recruitment 2017
On 19th October 2007 District collector had arranged a selection body for recruitment of the eligible applicants for Class III posts. For recruitment of these posts an offline exam was taking by the selection committee. For this exam committee needs to decide the paper pattern, make question papers, arrange examiners then check all those papers, etc,. All these thing have to be take care of by the selection committee. For doing so, there is lots of manpower, time & also wastage money. To reduce expenses, the selection committee now decide to conduct online examinations for recruitment of the class III posts.
Some of Decisions took by Committee:
- Form now, recruitment for class III posts will from online examinations only.
- For online applications, applicants need to pay the applications fees as Rs.500/- for General category & Rs.300/- for reserve category applicants.
- Applicant can apply for one or more than one posts as per the applicants choice.
- Applicants have to choose the district from various district for recruitment.
- Applicants get select from cut off marks will be check in details by respective districts main executive officer.
- Selected applicants have to present with 15 days of recruitment at the selected district along with all original documents & certificates.