MahaPariksha – Talathi Bharti 2017
Maharashtra Mahsul Vibhag Bharti 2017
Mega recruitment will be going to start for recruitment of the applicants to talathi, clerk, typist. This recruitment is for Konkan, Nashik, Pune, Aurangabad, Nagpur & Amravati districts for total 3084 vacancies of these posts. Applicants having Graduation in any discipline and having age not exceeding than 38 years, such applicants are eligible to this posts. For this recruitment process online applications are inviting. More details about the applications, eligibility criteria & applications fees details are given below:-
- In Konkan department 1 thousand 391 talathi recruited & having 744 vacancies.
- In Nashik department 2 thousand 63 talathi recruited & having 689 vacancies.
- In Pune department 2 thousand 496 talathi recruited & having 463 vacancies.
- In Aurangabad department 2 thousand 474 talathi recruited & having 685 vacancies.
- In Nagpur department 1 thousand 634 talathi recruited & having 478 vacancies.
- In Amravati department 2 thousand 267 talathi recruited & having 25 vacancies.
- To apply to these posts applicants must posses graduation from any recognized institute/ college.
- Also applicants should have certificate of Ms- CIT pass.
- Applicants age must not be less than 18 years & must not be greater than 38 years.
- For reserve category applicants 5 years of age relaxations is applicable
- Applicants applying to this posts have to pay the applications fees of Rs.300/- for General category.
- For reserve category applicants Rs.150/- as applications fees require.
- Applicants can pay there applications though Bank challan of any State Bank of India.
- Written tests will be of 200 marks for Marathi, English, General Knowledge & Intellectual test each for 50 marks. from written test, each question has 2 marks.
- To get pass in the written test, there is necessary that applicants should take at lest 45 marks in the exam. As per the marks obtain by the applicants in the Written Exam, a merit list will be prepare, as per the position of the applicants in the merit list may decide the selection of the require applicants to this post.