Mumbai University Recruitment 2019
Mumbai University Bharti 2019 – University Of Mumbai Going to recruit for the post of Finance & Accounts Officer, Dean of Faculty & Director under Mumbai University Recruitment 2019. There are total 07 vacancies available for the posts to be get filled. Eligible candidates follow this recruitment. The employment place for this recruitment is Mumbai. Interested Candidates apply for these posts to the mention address. For qualification details see below advertisement details. Applicants submit your application before last date. Last date for submitting the application is 8th April 2019. Further details of Mumbai University Recruitment 2019 like age limit, vacancy details, application process and other details are as follows :-
मुंबई विद्यापीठ नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे वित्त व लेखाधिकारी, डीन व संचालक पदाच्या एकूण 07 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवारांनी 8 एप्रिल 2019 पाठविणे अनिवार्य आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
Mumbai University Recruitment 2019 – Notification Details
- Organization Name : Mumbai University
- No of Posts : 07 vacancies
- Name of Posts : Finance & Accounts Officer, Dean of Faculty & Director
- Application Mode : Offline
- Official Website : www.mu.ac.in
- Job Location : Mumbai
- Last Date : 8th April 2019
Vacancy Details For Mumbai University Bharti 2019
|Sr.No.||Name of Posts||Vacancy||Qualifications|
|01.||Finance & Accounts Officer||01||chartered accountant or a cost accountant, with professional experience|
|02.||Dean of Faculty||04||Ph.D. qualification’s|
Application Process For University Of Mumbai Recruitment 2019
- Candidates apply offline mode for University Of Mumbai Recruitment 2019
- Interested & eligible candidates submit your application to the mention address
- Applications to the posts should be as per the prescribe application format.
- Prescribe application format should get filled with all necessary details of the applications as education qualification, prince, age etc.
- Also applicants need to attach all necessary documents & certificates as necessary to the posts.
- Last date of submitting the application is 8th April 2019
Address : Registrar, University of Mumbai, Room No.25, Fort, Mumbai– 400032
Important Links For Mumbai University Bharti 2019
- FULL ADVERTISEMENT & APPLICATION FORM – DIRECTOR – 1
- FULL ADVERTISEMENT & APPLICATION FORM – DIRECTOR – 2
- FULL ADVERTISEMENT & APPLICATION FORM – FINANCE & ACCOUNT OFFICER
- FULL ADVERTISEMENT & APPLICATION FORM – DEAN
- OFFICIAL SITE
Mumbai University Bharti 2018
University Of Mumbai Going to conduct walk in interview for recruiting eligible candidates for posts of “Assistant Professor”. This posts are in various University Departments, Sub Centers, Institutes & Colleges. Applications are invited to recruit the post of Assistant Professor purely on contract basis for period of 11 months. There are total 154 vacancies available for Assistant Professor for various subject. Interested Candidates apply for these posts through online at the link provided below on this page from 24/06/2018 to 03/07/2018. Eligible and interested candidates can come for walk in interview at below mentioned address which held on 3rd July 2018. For qualification details see below advertisement details. Further details of Mumbai Vidyapeeth Bharti 2018 available here, More details of recruitment applications and how to apply details are as follows:
Mumbai University Bharti vacancy Details 2018
Mumbai University Recruitment 2018 Notification Details:
- Advertisement No. : TAAS-01/2018-2019
- Name of Posts : Assistant Professor
- No. of Vacancies : 154 Posts.
- Selection Process : Walk In Interview
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.muonline.org.in
- Job Location : Mumbai, Ratnagiri, Ambadawe and Talere in Konkan
- Walk In Interview Date : 03/07/2018
- Application Apply Date : 24/06/2018 to 03/07/2018
Educational Qualification for Mumbai University Bharti 2018:
- For Assistant Professor
- Candidate should at least 55% marks in Master level degree in relevant subject or or equivalent degree from an Indian / Foreign University.
- Candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, or similar test accredited by the UGC.
- Without prejudice to the above, NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programs in
disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
How to apply the Mumbai University Bharti 2018 :
- Candidates can apply the online through the below given link.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee through online mode.
- No. offline application form or fees will be accepted.
- Few Teaching posts in the subject of BMS, B.Sc., ( IT) and Zoology are available at Ratnagiri, Ambadawe and Talere in Konkan, candidate can opt specifically for such posts.
- Interested applicants for above posts may apply the application to present at University Of Mumbai from 24/06/2018 to 03/07/2018 .
- Candidates may appear for walk – in interview along with prescribe applications format.
- Prescribed application forms and details regarding qualification, experience and other terms and conditions are available at the Official Website
- Candidate should need to carry the all necessary documents and certificate as per the requirement to the post.
- Interested applicants can walk in at mentioned address for interview:
Address: University Of Mumbai – 400032