Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2018
Airports Authority Of India Recruitment 2018: Advertisement published for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Junior Executive for various disciplines like Civil, Electronics, Electrical, Architecture to fill up this post application are invited from interested eligible candidates until 27th April 2018. There are total 542 vacancies available of an above-mentioned post interested candidate may fill online application using the link given below further important details mentioned below for more detailed information you may refer full advertisement or official website.
AAI Vacancy 2018 Details:
- Advertisement Number: 01/2018
- Name Of Posts: Junior Executive
- Number Of Vacancies: 542 Vacancies
- Age Limit: For Open 27 years, For OBC 30 years, SC/ST 32 years
- Application Fee: Rs.300/- For all, No Examination fee for SC/ST/PWD/ Female category applicants.
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Official Website : www.aai.aero
- Last Date To Apply: 27th April 2018
Vacancy Details Of AAI Junior Executive Bharti 2018:
|Name of Posts||Vacancy||Qualifications||Salary|
|Junior Executive (Engineering‐ Civil)||100 Vacancies||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil||Rs.40,000|
|Junior Executive (Engineering‐ Electrical)||100 Vacancies||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Electrical||Rs.40,000|
|Junior Executive (Electronics)||330 Vacancies||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology||Rs.40,000|
|Junior Executive (Architecture)||12 Vacancies||Bachelor’s degree in Architecture||Rs.40,000|
How To Apply For AAI Bharti 2018:
- Eligible candidates willing to apply need to fil online application using the link given below
- To fill online application candidates need to register first for registration using a valid email address and mobile number
- After successful registration login and fill all necessary details in an application and upload scanned copies of signature and photograph
- Make payment of application fee and print application form for future reference
AAI Mumbai Recruitment 2017-2018
Recruitment notification for the post of Junior Assistant( Fire Service) 170 Vacancy’s are available in Western Region. Airports Authority Of India hap published recruitment notification for post of junior assistant (fire service) interested eligible candidate may apply for this post eligibility criteria for this post is as follows education qualification for this post is diploma in mechanical/automobile/fire or 12th pass, Must have a driving license of light/medium/heavy motor vehicle, age limit is 18 to 30 years relaxation for reserved category candidate as per government rules. selection procedure is based on driving test, written examination, physical standard. interested eligible candidate may apply for this post for detailed information about recruitment refer full advertisement or official website both the links are given below
AAI Mumbai Vacancy 2017-2018 Important Dates, Reservation and Salary Details :
Reservation And Salary Details :
|Sr.No.||Name & Level of Post||No. of vacancies||Reservation||SCALE OF PAY|
| 1. Junior Assistant
(Fire Services)-NE-04 level
Important Dates :
|Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications||06.12.2017 at 10:00 Hrs|
|Last Date for submission of On-Line Application||31.12.2017 up to 23:59 Hrs.|
|Last Date for on line payment of Application Fee (Step-III)|
AAI Mumbai Bharti 2017-2018 Details :
- Name Of Post : Junior Assistant( Fire Service)
- Number Of Vacancies : 170 vacancies
- Job Location : States in Western Region
- Application Fee : Rs.1000/- for General and OBC, SC/ST/Female/ExS are exempted
- Selection Procedure : Driving Test, Written Test, Physical Standard
- Last date To Apply : 31.12.2017 up to 23:59 Hrs
- Application Mode : Online Mode
- Age Limit : 18 to 30 years relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST 5 year, OBC 3 year, Ex-Service Year of service + 3 years
Document List :
- Matriculation Certificate as D.O.B. Proof.
- Certificate of Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks (OR)
- Intermediate (12th Pass)(Regular Study) with 50% marks.
- Caste Certificate.
- Driving License (Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License; OR Valid Medium Vehicle Driving License issued at least one year before 31.12.2017; OR Valid Light Motor Vehicle Driving License issued at least two years before 31.12.2017).
- Domicile Certificate.
- Page 6 In case of Ex-Servicemen, scanned copy of Discharge Certificate.
How To Apply For AAI Mumbai Recruitment 2017-2018 :
- First read full advertisement and ensure eligibility
- To apply for this post first register on AAI official website website for that click “Registration” link below and sing up using valid email ID and valid mobile no. then computer generated registration no. and password will be receive on email and mobile
- then login using received registration no and password and fill all information and upload signature, photograph and all other documents
- Make payment of fee as mentioned above online using debit card credit card and net banking