BSF Bharti 2019- for 1763 Vacancies
BSF Recruitment 2019- Government of India Minister of Home Affairs, Directorate General Border Security Force Published Recruitment Advertisement for the Post of “Constable”. There are total 1763 Vacancies in BSF Recruitment 2019. Interested and Eligible Candidates should apply this Posts. Last Date of Online Application Form is 17th February 2019 in BSF Recruitment 2019. Further details of Border Security Force Recruitment 2019 like age limit, vacancy details, and other details are as follows :
सीमा सुरक्षा बल द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “कांस्टेबल ” की 1763 रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 17 फरवरी 2019 है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
Details of BSF Recruitment 2019 :
Border Security Force Recruitment 2019 Published Recruitment for the Post of Constable For More Details of BSF Recruitment 2019 is given below Please Check Below.
- Organization Name: Border Security Force
- Name of Posts: Constable
- Mode of Application: Offline
- No. of Posts: 1763 vacancies
- Official Website : www.bsf.nic.in
- Job Location: Anywhere India
- Last Date of Application: 17th February 2019
Vacancy Details of BSF Vacancy 2019 :
Qualification of BSF Vacancy 2019
|Sr. No||Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|1.||Constable||1763||Matriculation or equivalent, ITI|
Age Limit For BSF Bharti 2019:
- Constable- 18 to 23 years As on 1st August 2018
How to Apply for the Post of Constable 2019 :
- Prescribed Format of Application and Admit Card is available on the Official Website of BSF i.e. www.bsf.nic.in maybe download and Printout in Foolscap size
- Candidate should fill up the Application form and attached Passport size photographs and other Required Documents
- The candidate may be sent to the concern Recruitment agency
Last Date for Submission of application is 17th February 2019
Border Security Force Recruitment 2017 Walk in interview
BSF Published a advertisement for the recruitment of Specialists Doctor and General Duty Medical Officers. There are total 109 vacancies available for both the posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible for this posts they can walk in interview on 27th November 2017 to 1st December 2017. Complete schedule of walk in interview are given below. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, terms and conditions etc., given briefly here. Read the Details before going to walk in interview.
Walk in interview Scheduled BSF Bharti 2017
Educational & Professional Qualifications in BSF
- A recognized medical qualification included in the first or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than that licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II or the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of Section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma in the concerned Speciality as mentioned in Section-A or Section-B of Schedule-VI or equivalent
- 1.5 years experience for Post Graduate Degree holder & 2.5 Years for Diploma holder in the concerned specialty after obtaining the Post Graduate Degree/Diploma or equivalent.
General Duty Medical Officer
- A recognized medical qualification included in the first or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than that licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II or the Third Schedules should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-Sections (3) of Section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Completion of compulsory rotating internship.